Hearing Aid/ Ear Mold Service Technician
Future Sonics, Incorporated - Bristol, PA 19007
Hearing Aid /Ear Mold Service Technician
Future Sonics Inc., located in Bristol, PA has an opening for a full time Hearing Instrument / Ear Mold Lab Technician. Candidates must be able to perform all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policy and quality standards. Candidate must have hearing aid manufacturing experience as well as knowledge using soldering iron, hand and bench grinders. Must be proficient with computers using windows based technologies. Job requires good hand eye coordination. This position requires sitting for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 lbs and having good telephone skills. Must have valid drivers license and car. Qualified candidates must have hearing aid manufacturing experience. Small Electronics and/or Pro Audio technical background a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Day to Day product manufacturing & service
- Maintain laboratory notebooks for all R&D work in support of product development.
- Able to perform precise measurements and precision of work
- Must be neat, clean and organized
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be able to communicate professionally with clients on telephone.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include acuity of 20/20 with or without correction; visual acuity testing is required.
- Good hearing
To apply for this position, please contact email@example.com